Sunday, February 17, 2013

LATE CNY POST

So many things to blog about but I am at a loss of words! I just started my Project 4 and it's looking good so far! Though yesterday and half of today, I am planning out my storyboard for my presentation, updated my PDF with some new visuals and so much more to do! I am currently learning After Effects as well for my presentation. So far, it looks promising but I am still trying to learn :/

But just updates on my CNY! Really quick though :/

On the eve of CNY, I went out for dinner with my dearest flatmates for some nice traditional chinese food. It was scrumptious and filling. I can't believe none of them ever tried LOU SANG before! It was a historical/memorable moment for them and I sense more coming along the way now ;)







There's more to come on my first day of CNY which was so memorable I can cry :') And also on my Valentine's update but maybe once I'm done with my work for today, I might just carry on from here!

Cheers! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment