Thursday, August 8, 2013

The days feel longer

I've written a chapter of something that feels like a story but, not sure whether I want to post it up. Aside from that, I had my first cosplay shoot yesterday. It was a last minute planning from my friend but it worked out quite well I guess. But when I got back home, I felt so drained and feverish. I was in the most foul mood.



It isn't very good..but I guess it's a start? I'm still not sure how cosplay photography works. Lately, been trying to recuperate and spend some time alone. It's not that I don't like company but I've been quite sick the whole of today and sometimes, I like to sleep off the pain. I had a couple of rude awakenings from my family but nothing to drastic. I don't know the purpose of this post actually. 


No comments:

Post a Comment