Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Favourite part

My week has been crazy! It has been and so far I am loving my course. Photography class ended today and I really do feel a sense of nostalgia. My final project for it was amazing as well. I am glad I took the time to learn, understand and be patient with my picture. Peter has taught me so much not just about photography but about appreciating the art of it. And it turned out so good that Peter was happy with it and the technicians as well. I was happy with it and I will say it once again. I love my final project outcome. So well I did another shoot with my friend. It was rather spontaneous but quite fun. It was at Richmond Park and another Richmond Park album coming out soon!







Thank you Jo for being my model :) I really honestly must tell you that you are beautiful in every way :) 

Anyhoos, yeah I am currently doing my awareness poster research. I'm doing about HIV but though I must say I want to do another research on another program. But either way, this will do for now. There hasn't been anything special for the past weeks. Been doing my work and all. But well eventualllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I'll get by :)

See ya :D


No comments:

Post a Comment