Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Photography: Journey.

Because I am so in love with my project, I am going to do a series of my own interpretations of the Journey. Today I have learnt something so important in photography. It was patience. Patience is such an important element in photography. It can be a pain in the butt at times but patience is what you need to achieve something.

I learned how precise and absolute details of photography take count into everything.

And the results are amazing. I had to cough, and smell the stench of cigarette but it was all worth it for photography. I set off fire alarms. Done many crazy stuffs. Could have killed myself for countless reasons but it was all good for photography (now I sound really self obsessed)

I would love to do it in film to be honest.

Film would have been a better choice but for now, I shall still stick to digital. I have been looking through today's photos. Am quite happy with the product.

Till then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment