Thursday, April 19, 2012

Skinny love.



Bon Iver is one of my favourite indie rock groups and Skinny Love was one of the few songs I really, really LOVE. And this darling angel made a cover of this song. I was quite skeptical at first because I love the song as it is but her version was equally as good. She has this mystical voice that really soothes the soul. I know I sound really stupid saying this, but I love her voice.

She did such good justice to the song.

On a random note, the first song I heard from Bon Iver was actually Calgary. And it's such a good song. I've been into indie recently. I guess at times, I just need a stress reliever and this is just golden. Been going through some rough patches but I'll be okay. Need to keep a positive mind up! :)

On happier notes!

I am patiently waiting for this baby to arrive :D


I've been hunting for these lenses and another one (which cost RM5000 so let's not get to that point) These were actually from my friend who were selling them and of course he gave a cheaper priceeeee :D So I am so excited to get this baby by Saturday! I can test it out finally. It's a Canon 35mm f/2 wide angle :D It's super lightweight though the stop down won't be as nice as my 50 mm or the 35 mm f 1.4 (I KNOW D:) but it's slightly wide angle, enough to take landscape shots unlike my 50 mm one. Just gonna be testing it out! :D Can't wait! And on another note, I have the GREATEST birthday gift for someone :D but of course I won't be telling it here! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment