Saturday, April 28, 2012

Purchases this month

Um yeah. I've done some damage :/ As in shopping damage. But I was quite happy I didn't spend anything over 100 lol. But the damage was clearly done. I went shopping with the peeps and the damage was pretty clear. In the midst of everything, I bought stuffs for the boyfriend as well :) So yes to review the damage:



I've been wanting this dress for quite some time and I absolutely love it. It's from Topshop and it was originally 28 quid but I got a discount and got it for 25 quid :) Neat huh. The back's real pretty as well. So yeah, damage wasn't very bad in this case. I thought I was going to spend a bomb in Topshop but frankly their new season wasn't very appealing. This one however caught my eye.


I've done the most damage in this shop sadly but I was so happy cause they're really cheap compared to Topshop and I got all of that for like 32 quid! It's really cheap isn't it! I mean, if these were in Topshop, it would have cost me over 60 quid. So hey, I felt quite good. When I first saw the Guns and Roses fringe top, I knew I had to get it. It matched quite well with the tribal pattern neon skirt. Thanks to Chriselle really! She's the like best fashion guru ever and she matched these really well! I was contemplating on the long hem shirt cause I didn't think it would look nice on me but I just love the dip dye effect and it's really in this season so yeah, I got it in the end. All of that for 32 quid, it's really a sweet deal.


I got these from New Look, both from the sale rack. Like I said, I am in love with the dip dye effect of the cardigan. The colours are so matching and pretty. I got myself a basic top as well because my previous one was torn :( 

So yeah, 16 quid for these batch :)


As if the damage wasn't enough, Ms Daisy dragged me into Tezenis again and I came out with this comfy hoodie and shorts. The hoodie was so nice! I really like the material and I've always wanted a nice and comfortable hoodie but I couldn't find any. The shorts on the other hand was really comfortable to wear. 25 quid all together.

The damage was done but I'm kindda happy with the purchases eheheh :)

-xx

No comments:

Post a Comment