Wednesday, August 10, 2011

3 hours of driving. I got lost. And somehow, I ended up in Kajang. Funny thing huh? It's always no matter where I go I always end up in Kajang. But instead of panicking, I decided to search for well certain houses. I passed by the many houses I thought could be it but well obviously I was just trying my luck. Stupid right? I mean, you don't even know where he lives and you try so hard to reach him. Makes you look really desperate don't you think? But inside me, I just did it without thinking.

I went to the doctor to finally get my vision test done. Full report will be on tomorrow. And somehow, the busy days just got  a little bit lesser.

I miss him.

Not that I know that he misses me. But I do.

Even if he doesn't.

I still do. And I realised something scary.

I only have less than 2 weeks till I leave for London.

No comments:

Post a Comment