Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Mornings shoot

So yesterday Ms Sue Lyn called me at 9 plus in the morning for a photoshoot. At first it was for her 2nd audition for the liselle model search but then it got cancelled so it was then waged on for her lookbook and her tote loving (she sells tote bags :D) Of course, I bathe and then went straight to her place for her shoot. At first it was all going smooth then we spontaneously decided to do another shoot that I've already planned in mind for a long time. It was called Sunday Mornings! Though we did it on a Saturday HAHAH.

She prepared the props while I shoot and directed the pictures. The pictures were all perfect :) Some of it. I had some difficulty with the lighting but made use of whatever I had and the pictures were really nice! Here are some which I really like!








wanna see more?

http://spotlessexposure.blogspot.com

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment