Thursday, August 11, 2011

I think I have reached a terrible stage of insomnia and fatigue that my body can't take. I can't even sleep properly. I keep sleeping during the afternoon and whenever I want to sleep at night, I can't. Well what can you do? When you sleep, your pain rubs off form you. But when you wake up to reality, everything rush back to you like the waves. And suddenly this wave of emotions start to consume you deeply.

I'm sorry.

I'm trying to make myself feel happier but I just can't.

Doesn't help either when I keep listening to sad songs. At times, I really want to give up. Give it all up and disconnect from the world.

I already gave up on Twitter.

Why?

I got over that phase. Maybe I will get it back? Who knows but at the moment, I gave it up.

If I gave up Facebook, my social life ends there. 

I have 1000+ friends. But who would ever talk to me? Who would? Sometimes it's so hard to face the fact that as you go, no matter how many friends you have, no one bothers about your life. Who cares?

Who cares?

Twitter is all about social but who in the world fucking cares about what you're doing? Or thinking? Or wishing? Or hoping? Or praying?

I'm just going through that night sadness phase.

My heart is fairly..gone.

It's like I have no more emotions. 

I don't feel like sleeping at all. Shit, I'm crying again. 

4 days of non stop crying and yet it's not enough?

One of these days, my tears will eventually dry up and I won't have the need to cry anymore.

I'm sorry, it's just right now my head's a mess. 

I fucking hate this.

No comments:

Post a Comment