Saturday, August 6, 2011

My mornings






Wouldn't your morning be so perfect like this or lunch or supper I don't know? :)


Wouldn't you love to runaway and escape to this sanctuary with your love one?

I would. I mean. It's been really hard for me to accept these few days. I am eager to go to London, but my visa application is getting in the way and it's making it harder for me to relax about it. Received a ton of emails and it's not going so well.

And I don't know why but recently I get very annoyed easily at everything. It's not very good indeed. Like haih, yesterday. I felt bad for being so mean and looking annoyed. Like I didn't mean to. It gets to me all the damn time. I HAVE to stop being like this. Times like this, I really am harsh on myself. It's like every little thing people do, I question myself whether it's my fault. It's like neverending. I think people are getting tired of it. Cause I am. 

I'm thinking too much. Haih. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment