Sunday, October 23, 2011

Primrose Hill

Today I went on my photoshoot spree with Chi Ying, Karn and View. It was no wonder, why my housemates kept pushing me to go to this beautiful sanctuary. It was just a hill but it was a place where it took away all my fears, frustrations, worries and unhappiness. The whole place was so bright lit, filled with the cheerful voices from people and the singing of the grass. The rays of the sun was just perfect. This is why, I love Autumn. Though it's cold but that sunny day was amazing. If you looked hard enough, London is a beautiful place where you find amazing views and places. But most importantly, wherever you go, it's the people you meet. The people you share your memories with are the most important. My photography isn't based about the place. It was never about the place. It was always about how you make full use of whatever you have in your hand and placing it in a memory where you will always remember. Travelling is the key. You have to discover new places if you really want the best out of photography.

Not just in London. Sometimes you gotta start somewhere, start learning new places before you can travel to Europe. There are places that you will never know unless you start somewhere. Upon taking the pictures today, it made me terribly missed home. It's just the concept I was doing. It might seem a little vague when I did it but when I realised how much I miss home, it all came together. And definitely my heart never left home. It also never did left that hill. After the shoot, we had picnic together and did I tell you it was amazing. Despite the cold weather, it was beautiful. The sun up, the sky was blue and everyone was happy. We laughed, we learn new things, new language, we sing, we dance, we chase after balloons, we rolled down the hill and I felt freedom. For the first ever time I felt freedom of doing and travelling wherever I want.

It's the kind you never get in my country. It's a beautiful feeling and until now, it has never dawned upon me that it happened just hours ago.

I love that feeling.

After that scenario with my friends, I went over to Waterloo with Jo and her brother Andrew. We basically talked, chatted, laughed at silly things but it was one of the things that make life happier. We always look for adventures when actually, little adventures of small talks and chit chats expand beyond your wildest imagination.

I love life that way.

And definitely, it was one of the best Saturdays spent yet.


My photos were never about perfection, it has always been about passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment