Sunday, October 23, 2011

Readers hello!

Hello readers, if anyone is reading it. Well today I'm going for Bruno Mars! Hell yeah! I can't fucking wait :) First ever gig in a foreign country. Baby steps. Anyhoos, as you can see, I've been hella busy with my shoots and more just keeps coming along. I planned a shoot for Sean and Vieww and Aarushi wants a shoot as well.

Ah so my busy photography days have started.

It's been a while really. Getting back to the camera is what I really wanna do now. So I have to start researching again and besides I can't wait for photography class tomorrow. This Thursday as well is my very special day with my baby boy :D

I had some cheese and onion bake and it didn't taste so good. In fact, it made my tummy hurt. So yes, I'm still working on my shoots and urgh, sketchbooks. Needa work them out asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment