Thursday, October 20, 2011

Time

Oh my, I finally have time to blog. Well hello readers! Though I doubt anybody is reading. Well I've been working on my first project which is due this Friday. HOW CRAZY IS THAT. 3 weeks project squeezed in one day. But of course, last Saturday, I had the opportunity to actually plan out my first ever photoshoot with my local friends here! I shall introduce you to them.


Daisy Staniland

Andddddd


Joanne Petrillo :D

So yeah, I never thought I would do this shoot. This shoot was honestly one of the most challenging ones considering one, I wasn't so used to the weather. It was sunny that day thankfully if not, it was going to be mostly overcast. Another problem was the cold. It was getting to all of us seriously that it was really bad. But thankfully, I survived through the day :) The pictures were fabulous and I say, I outdid myself once again. This Saturday, I'm having another shoot with Chi-Ying and I hope it turns out well! I won't post a lot of pictures here but here are the few ones which I very much like.











hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment