Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Work

I'm gonna get a part time job tomorrow. Because honestly, I really can't afford to spend my mother's money on materials and even on shopping. It feels bad everytime I do it and aside from that, I need to save up money for my ticket. I finally managed to sort of get a cheaper rate thanks to Tori. It was originally 1200 pounds for a one way ticket. That is ridiculously expensive. I know a lot of you might ask why don't you let your mom pay for it? I don't want my mom to pay for that kind of price. I'm going to earn my way now. There's a job fair and I can't miss it. I have to try and make money out of it at least.

The cost of living here is expensive. And from the start, I'm already trying to get a job here. So let's hope it works out. Aside from that, I was so damn tired today. I think it's the fatigue that's kicking in.

I'm sorry, I can't help but feel upset. I've always wanted to go London but I never knew it was going to be this hard.

A little bit low on my self esteem today.

Just really upset at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment