Saturday, October 29, 2011

So it was like this

Am able to squeeze in a lil bit of time before I go to bed. Or perhaps, I shouldn't cause I'm awesome that way. Yeah, so Wednesday, I went to Southall with my Indian buddies for a lil taste about how Diwali was like. It was absolutely brilliant. Not only did I learn that Indian culture, they are always late. I kid you not. My Indian friends admit and even I didn't believe until once or twice I actually had encountered after that incident. But nevermind about that, moving on. Southall is like mini India. It's clearly not as good as India itself but it was brilliant.

I really enjoyed myself, visiting the temples, eating food which was the best part. Aside from that, that was it. It was pretty amazing.


















Ah yes, and up next, I'll be brainstorming some shoots along the way. Hope you guys enjoy the ones I had posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment