Sunday, August 12, 2012

A Good Life

I went hiking with my closest friends, Wei Lyn. We drove all the way to Broga Hill, all excited and exhilarated. Of course, we forgot all about the hike but we endured it and managed to make our way to the top. The journey was hard to be honest. A lot of things were going through my mind and it made it so much harder for me to continue. But after sitting down and just talking to my dearest friend.. I felt lighter. It was an arduous journey but it was worth it.



















I was trying so hard to find my muse, to find my love and inspiration. But I guess it was already in me all this while. I haven't entirely lost it. It was buried under all my worries, my broken spirit. Listening to the Good life by One Republic. It's such a subtle song with a hint of hope. Looking at these breathtaking pictures reminds me a lot of my reason why I started loving photography. I wanted to give my pictures life. And perhaps when I was hiking, I did? Perhaps.

There's more really but there's so much to share. For the first time in my life, I feel relieved and happy to look at my photographs. My muse is growing but definitely, I will be alright. 



Whatever happens tomorrow, we will always have today.


No comments:

Post a Comment