Friday, August 17, 2012

Shaved!

I know I've been such a lazy blogger but I honestly don't know what to blog sometimes. But now, I have something to blog so yay me! Yesterday, I had such an amazing time with the girls. Honestly, for the first time in my life, I've tried out the Skrillex shave! :D And I look so, different :O It was a very compulsive decision but I'm really happy with the outcome :D

And of course, Sue Lyn did a drastic change as well but I'll leave that to her to post. Here are some artsy fartsy pictures I took with some weird edits.


Looks like I'm naked but I'm not HAHA.


                   

With the girls :D Oh yes, before the successful outcomes, we both tried some cheap bleach from a weird shop called Magic Boo! And you guessed it! It didn't work! Much to our displeasures. The bleach spoiled my hair instantly.


Today, Sue Lyn went all out and did her hair. I won't reveal much information except she looks SMOKING :)

We both did the bleaching together yesterday but today she went and well add another colour (oh myyyyyy what could it beeee *drum rolls*) but she'll blog it later so I shall not spoil the surprise :D I know the pictures you can't see my bleached dip dye so here's a clearer version.



Someone says I look like the asian blonde version of Skrillex. HEH.



What a sweet picture. TATA!


No comments:

Post a Comment