Friday, August 24, 2012

Sleepover shinnanigans

Yesterday I had such a great bonding time with my bestie, Andrea :) We bonded over walking, Chatime, cycling (best shiz ever) and mostly, PS3 baby! I just love how I can be awesome and myself with her. Not that I am putting on a pretense or something but just, when it comes to best friends, you know you can always count on them. I've known her for about 8 years already! It's THAT long and now we're 20. It still feels like we're 13, 15 all over again everytime I'm with her.


I mentioned PS3 bonding and yes, we were playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations. That shit is GOOD. We played until 4.30 am and I swear we could still go on. Of course, her brother joined us and three of us were kicking ass all night HAHA.

And we spent the rest of the night making love.




bazinga!

Hahah! But it was a good bonding! And I am hoping for many more before I leave which is, sigh..soon :(

ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment