Monday, August 6, 2012

A little bit of where I stay


Well, hello again. This feels weird but I guess looking at these pictures, it makes me wanna talk a little bit about where I stay in London. As some of you know, I am currently studying in London. London to be honest, to describe it at least: it's a beautiful place. I've been living in London for almost about half a year now and it's been an experience. I live in a place call, Canary Wharf. It's a simple place, flourishing with banks and ships since it's near the docks. During autumn and winter, it gets colder which is quite shit. But the upside of it? You get quite a rewarding and remarkable view.




I finally have the heart to edit these pictures. It took me a while but it's a step in it? I just feel like looking at them, enlightens me a little. What a beautiful feeling. If only I could just look at you all day. 









My strength will guide me through. In the darkest times, there will always be light. I pray that one day, I will be able to find my confidence and strength. And to believe in myself no matter what.


No comments:

Post a Comment