Thursday, September 6, 2012

Another outfit post..I think I'm getting the hang of this?!


photo credits: Sue Lyn (twistchic)

Wearing:

Denim jacket: Topshop
Dress: Zara

So yeah, I'm doing this again. I'm not sure how this plays about but I guess I am quite comfortable posting these pictures. I am quite aware I have a cubic face so forgive me if it bothers you. I think on Tuesday, I had a beautiful bonding session with Miss Sue Lyn (do read her blog as well, click on the name :D) and I wore this cute dress out! I am absolutely in love with this dress though it was a size smaller. The reason being because I am wearing my sister's dress! Don't you guys feel lucky at times to have 4 sisters who sort of share the same taste of clothes with you? Yes I have 4 sisters. I'm sure you people have mixed feelings about our strong femininity that runs in my family but I assure you, I am blessed with wonderful sisters. 

We're all very different in a sense of our character but I love us nonetheless. 

Moving on! Sue Lyn did another spontaneous lookbook shoots and I was somehow dragged into the picture. I'm not very photogenic to be honest compared to Miss Twist Chic, trust me on this but I guess umm, I try to look decent. HAHA. 






Heheh! The print is absolutely adorable! I've worn this dress only once though but it's so comfy, I think I might wear it again! :D 

To end the lovely post with a silly unedited raw picture of my goofiness. 


I am just too awesome for you :D xx




No comments:

Post a Comment