Sunday, September 16, 2012

Camera dead but pictures?

I think it's pretty clear to everyone that my camera for 2 years died today. It was my fault basically. I brought it to its death. But nevertheless, I am quite content with the pictures :) I am doing a set of photographs called: The Dreamland Series. So far, here are the two:


So far I have finished editing the dream pictures for ambiguous. Flower will be up tomorrow night :) The last set will be shot next week and it will be my final set before I leave for the United Kingdom. 

I honestly feel absolute remorse for my camera but I know whatever I do now will never change the fact that I've brought its death upon me. I won't lie to say that I am dying to get a new camera but I'm not lying when I say I do miss my 600D.

You served me well my love.

Rest in peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment