Saturday, September 29, 2012

English Camping Post Overdued! Day One

Soooooo YEAH! OVERDUED POST! HAHAH! But I'm gonna write it anyways. Last summer, my friends and I went on a camping trip to Cornwall (an amazing place by the way) It was such an experience for me and I miss it so much. Don't you just love it at times? Going to explore the great countryside! Eating amazing food and what not? It's the life!

The night before, I slept over at Daisy's place so that we could get a headstart on our camping trip. Finally meeting up with Tori and picking Jo from her place, we were on our wayyy! We rented the car between and it was one hell of a ride.

The pictures are sort of in a chronological order and I'll captioned them.


Our designated driver, Ms Tori.


Hulloo Daisy!



Yes, we passed Stonehenge. I need to see this personally.


So much love!

We arrived at the Cornish Tipi place quite late in the afternoon. Unfortunately, the weather was not on our side and we end up having to drive through the mud paths (which later on found out there was a path that lead to our campsite straight). We were greeted by the kind warden (I didn't take his picture HAHA) and we sort of drove the car all the way down to our campsite.


Tipi!



We bought/brought shit loads of stuff. Like SHITLOADS.


Tori! :D


We brought Pimms too >)


Candlelight dinner


Our unappetizing pasta which tasted not too bad!


After dinner, we decided to walk down to lake and just chill. We took the boats out for a row. 




I was freaking out at this time. It was cold, wet and I was trying so hard to not plunge my camera down into the depths of the lake with the living organisms HAHA.





That concludes Day One! Day 2 will be up in a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment