Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Commerce gathering and surprise






Tonight was special night for me. It was Commerce 2009's outing and though we haven't really reunited yet, but still it was great to see everyone. It's just everytime we reunite, we remember all the beautiful and wonderful memories from high school and even now, we could remember it clearly. The place was at Ben's General Food Store which wasn't so bad but the price was wicked. I had a small dish of salad, milkshake and fries (which I barely finished) and the bill for mine came up to close to RM 40. UNBELIEVABLE

But nevertheless, we had a great bonding time. We even celebrated Syahir's birthday (surprised him actually) and the cake was the bomb. You'll know why :D I'll let the pictures do the talking.


My gorgeous bestie, Andrea.


Bao Jie :D





Le group :)




That's choki choki.



Aww yeah.



Me being oh so fabulous.



Nubi!


The amount of choki. I can't even-.


We gave one to the little baby. So cute :)


Ze boys.


The boys somehow had a hard time posing with me but in the end, this turned out nice.









Bittersweet polaroid to end this wonderful nostalgic post. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment