Friday, September 14, 2012

Ladies' Night Out


All pictures edited by Amanda Kok.

So hello ladies! Haha. Yesterday night, I seriously had a blast. Though I am pretty sure I won't be clubbing anymore after this. All five of us went to Vertigo at Gardens and we met Raisa, Mike and the degree bunch there. Am seriously loving the vibe though the heels killed me instantly on the dance floor. Can't say I'm much of a dancer but my hips were really aching after all that nonsense. 

I'll let the pictures do all the talking and yeah, you know what I mean by fun time! It was a great experience as well. The lovely Sue Lyn's first time clubbing :) In no particular order. Excuse the blur and horrible quality. :( But the edits are gorgeous! Thanks Amanda!

Yes I know most of the pictures my eyes are closed. That's because my eyes can't take bright flash. So yeah, enjoy my closed eyes unflattering pictures.









































Amazing girls! :) Love their hair!

Till then, ta xx


No comments:

Post a Comment