Saturday, December 8, 2012

Anddd it's doneeeeeee

So glad I'm able to breathe again. I am just wanting to update this blog since forever but wow, aha! The first term is finally done! I am excited overall about my grades and my holidays but so far, I am ready to kick back and relax. I've been editing some pictures that were backlogged.

I feel so refreshed looking at these lovely pictures. I'm going out in two hours' time to meet with my group mates! We're having our end of term dinner at Tottenham! :) It's going to be amazing! I will probably have a second blog post about the dinner as well!










These were taken 2 months ago. Time flies so quick! :O 

I'm kind of glad I'm still alive and kicking. The first term is quite amazing really. I admit, the problems were mere and stupid but I think the course has quite its own potential to succeed. I am liking the lecturers and the idea behind thinking thoroughly. I am eager to finish reading the book that I shall review very soon :) It's such a good book! I have mentioned to my friends that reading the foreword made me tear a little.

I shall clean up first :/ Eeep.

ta! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment