Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Shootings

I am still quite horrified about what happened. I say this from the bottom of my heart. This post will have no pictures whatsoever but only just words, to show my deepest condolences to the families who have lost their beloved ones in the incident. I read the news yes and some might have mixed comments about the whole idea but if there's one thing to say: the children did not deserve to die.

I can never bring the heart to hurt a child let alone, murder one. In total of 26 were killed and 20 children (some resources say 18) DIED. They were shot. How could one be so barbaric? Even if the person is a sociopath, or a psychopath or anyone- no one deserves to die like that. Not CHILDREN. Not them. They did nothing to you. They did NOTHING at all.

They were just in the learning process of getting to know the world. They were discovering new things about the world itself. And you put an end to their journey just like that?

I have nothing to say except I can only pray that some justice will be enforced into this. Some sort of punishment to put an end to this horror. Nothing will ever soothe the poor broken hearts of the parents who lost their children but at least, to know that your child's murderer is being punished for his actions will suffice.

My condolences to the victims of the shooting in Connecticut.


No comments:

Post a Comment