Sunday, December 16, 2012

Walking in Winter Wonderland


I remembered how it snowed so beautifully in London. It was quite a magical moment for me. I can't believe that time flies so quickly. It's already December and everyone says, nearing to the end of the world. I'm not sure how I like the sound of that but so far, I've done a few amazing things of my checklist. To have my hair dyed blue, going to the most amazing Big Bang concert (revealed in the next post) and now, visiting Winter Wonderland! So blessed :)




I went to this Magical place with my group mates and I absolutely love the atmosphere. Mulled wine, hot chocolate, games, food, ice skating, whole load of Santa CLAUS; seems a bit commercial? Haha, but it's a meaningful day in reality. A day of reunion and to be with your family. It's always something about a place like this that makes me feel so happy. Happiness is building in right now. I am in a better place at heart. As in, feeling more secure? Haha. 

Oh well. I guess I'll let the pictures do the talking.

























My coursemates and I.


:)


Isn't it so PRECIOUS? :)


xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment