Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The nature of being afraid








Merry Christmas! I spent this lovely day with my flatmates and we ate like pigs. I practically chowed down so much roasted veggies, potatoes and yogurts, I might puke but here I am, writing this blog post. I even watched some movies with the mates and it was great fun. I really do miss having these intimate sessions with my flatmates and bond with them. It was afterall a blissful and peaceful Christmas.

 And oh meet B duck :D So adorable in it? 

Well the title of the post does not coordinate or relate well to the pictures above but I guess I can say is because, the past few days have been pretty deep for me. I barely went out for the winter break (the result of saving money and being a good girl.) But I promised myself to do a little bit more giving rather than receiving. I sent out lovely handmade postcards to my friends and flatmates, took pictures for my apartment's decoration and bought my boyfriend a book. All is good. 

I am trying very hard to put my faith and trust on something I well am, not in control of. Even though, at this point, I am finding it terribly difficult; it's all part of well long distance isn't it? A test of loyalty, trust, respect, honesty and understanding one better. At times, part of me just wants to be selfish; but I can't be like that all the time. 

I will be a better person. I promise.


xx


No comments:

Post a Comment