Saturday, December 29, 2012

2 years

I feel quite horrible for not posting this up on the day but it's just because I couldn't find any words to describe my emotions at that time. But it's been 2 years now, since we've been together and the moment feels just as bittersweet. Regardless, I will always reminiscence the day you walk into my life. I admit, we've been through a lot; thick and thin. It isn't always an undulating tide. There were many rough waves that we have to surf through and it wasn't easy. Despite all that, you're still here; right next to me.  I am definitely trying to change my ways, my thinking and my perspective to become a better person.

I have to be honest, at times, I might feel very jealous or upset with certain things that you do and I realised, it's becoming quite a nuisance for me. You would have probably noticed it by now.

It does hurt sometimes, when I think like that but everytime, I think of what we've been through together, it only strengthens my reason to stay with you every single time. The passing days are always filled with doubts, unanswered questions, worries, anxiety; always afraid that one day, when I wake up, you won't be around anymore. My dreams did not aid me either. I have dreams of you leaving me, for another, better person who perhaps give you more scares me to no end.

But all that, doesn't matter now. Because I come to realise that even after all that, I will still fall in love with the same person I met two years ago. And I will always cherish your kisses, your embraces, your smell but most of all your love and heart.

Thank you for being with me.

I love you.

Happy anniversary darling :)

Here's to 2 years and many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment