Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ah blog.

I haven't been blogging. Uhuh. SORRY :( I've been really tired these days, trying to be a good girl by catching up with all my work. I did successfully did my research work. But of course, it needs to be more. I was planning on Thursday morning and Friday to go all out and visit everywhere, collect brochures, take pictures and such. So far, I collected quite a decent amount of info.


And yes, the amount of books I am studying+ research :D I know.

Aside from that, been catching up with everybody :D Yesterday I visit Dina :) and she was still the same. I mean it really gets to you when you realised that you're finally growing old together with your best friend and when you meet each other again, it feels so much like when we were 13. Has it really been that long? We were looking through the photobook we made for her when we were like 15 :) My photoshop skills was of course at its experimental and progressive mode. But what I really love about it were the memories in it. So touching and amazing :D It feels nostalgic now that I think about it. But then again, it's always the memories that make it so much more magical.

Anyhoos, I hung out with my cousins today. Watched as she splurged on stuffs and we ended up trying this Gelato ice cream which was pretty delicious. Caramel Almond. Quite a nice touch and flavour. As if that wasn't enough we had takoyaki and bought some interesting umm stuffs at Daiso.

I had a terrible tummy ache so I had to rush home and nap like a baby (yes sadly my naps are always rudely interrupted by the contraction- wait that sounds. ahem. :D)

I sent her home but I stayed at her place for a bit longer only to be lavished with goodies from my aunt. DURIANS. :D THREE BOXES ALL MINE.
MINE.





MINE.

:D

Yay :D

Hehehe I was like this when I saw the durians.


Except he's way much cuter than I am.



Anyways, gotta make some milo. Ehe. Goodnight world :D

No comments:

Post a Comment