Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Crazy week ahead

So photoshoot number one is down. I've planned that for quite some time and I was happy it turned out good. I was proud of myself to be honest despite some glitches along the way. I am sort of trying to change my photography style a little bit more now that I've understood some new and interesting functions from my camera. I haven't got down to actually to do post production since there's so many things in my mind that I still have to do yet I am really tired today. I plan to do crazy lots of work this week. At least this coming Friday where I am going to go out to get some fabrics (or I could do it tomorrow) and take pictures of restaurants, and such, collecting brochures like a beggar.

Overall fun experience.

Here are some pictures from today's shoot. They're not completed. I have lots more to edit but in the end, what the heck, for the love of it.







I haven't been uploading my spotless exposure so it's the best time for me to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment