Thursday, December 29, 2011

Anniversary :)


I can't believe it :) I mean it's really amazing how time flies so quickly. A year being together has taught me a lot of things. Though I am learning to be a better and understanding girlfriend but I want you to know you're the most amazing person I ever met.

I remembered when we first met, he still had long hair and we didn't really bonded that much except for the fact I made you my pet rat :O and it was part of my umm, family we had together at sem one. But i just don't know when or how we just started talking again. One moment we were on skype chatting and then we were calling and I had so much fun just talking to him. It was amazing. That feeling of having someone to talk to, laugh with and enjoying their company.

He then asked me out for lunch and we had lunch at our usual pan mee restaurant. It was just casual lunch but I felt something for him then and at that time, I already ended mixed feelings with another person like way back.

Ever since that day we got closer, and in fact we watched a movie together, Due Date and that day he got terribly drunk as well :P But he said some things which made me all butterflied up inside, beaming and I was relieved at the same time he was alright considering he drove from Sunway, all drunk and such. But we got much closer to each other after that which resulted in well him asking me out on Christmas day and being very much close during at Nadine's party. With all that happening, it was pretty obvious and clear I had feelings for him and when he finally asked, I said yes :)

And the rest is history :)










My man :)

















Hehehe I love you baby :) Happy 1 year :)

=D

As long as we put our mind and heart into our relationship, distance is just a number. I hope you will do well while I'm away. I know it's been hard for you and I'm always so far away everytime you're in trouble. I don't know whether I've been a good girlfriend or such considering at times I feel like I didn't do enough for you. Then again, if you're happy or at least laughing with me, I must be doing something right.

In all, I love you baby :) Happy 1 year :D

No comments:

Post a Comment