Thursday, December 29, 2011

The year's ending once again

In a few days that is but before I go, I wanted to blog about yesterday's outing. This is why my best friends never left me. I mean, you guys probably have experienced this before. You hang out with your closest friends and you realised that nothing ever change when you're with them. Best feeling ever.

And today, we had all these little quirks, bits of nostalgia that comes rushing in and before we know it, we were talking like how we used to in high school.






And now?


We're all grown up but still, we stayed the same :)

It was a great outing :) pictures will be up soon but I must say overall, I am amazed at how time flies :) It's just whenever I'm with them, I can never get old. I mean it's just like how time stops whenever I'm with baby boo :) and with them as well, it's like we were back to being 17 again. I feel like I wanna cry everytime I look at this picture.

It's just so beautiful :)

And lastly, in case you haven't notice, there is something to look forward to next year :D


AWWW YEA. (Except Spidey man but who cares we're awesome)




No comments:

Post a Comment