Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013.

Another year.

The number 3 surfaces, taking its place as the number two moves down the calendar - declaring it as the past - What a great way to start the year. With a pleasant view of the fireworks from my balcony, sipping on wine and gathering with friends. The night sky was scattered with spectrums of exploding fireworks from every corner of the world. The thin stretch of horizon was blossoming away with its spectacular fire petals that illuminated the night sky. Lanterns were aimlessly wandering in the skies, carrying the many wishes, dreams and hopes of one.

That's how I would describe New Years really. I have well my resolutions. Aside from the basic stereotypical resolutions like, losing weight, doing well for my design studies and to be a little more aggressive with my working attitude. (which all above is true); I do want to learn to appreciate and love more. I do want to create beautiful designs not just for the sake of it but with compassion and integrity. But most of all, to be kinder, gentler and adventurous.

Welcome 2013.


Friends of the night; 







It was freezing outside between. Note the people wearing jackets.





And I bid farewell, to a wonderful year. Sealing another chapter and another new beginning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment