Friday, March 2, 2012

Awaiting for new goods!


Waiting for this baby to arrive at my door step tomorrow or Saturday. Either way, it was on sale! Cheap :) And it makes me a happy person :) So excited. I've been up till this hour trying to resolve some issues with the sketchbooks and even working my way to get some good designs out. So far, it's been okay. Okay enough for me to get decent comments. Wouldn't say it was my best but I've been happy with the results. It's been a long 4 weeks and now the second project is finally about to end tomorrow. Which moves on to bigger and pressing projects like our FMP (Final Major Project) I am honestly, quite excited about it cause for this project, I'll be travelling a lot. Which means, I have to save up and spend less on clothes and other nonsense which well I caved in to goodness last week and this week. And my birthday's coming up in a few weeks' time which I'm not too excited about but then again, one cannot blame me. I've been busy that even at this rate, I feel like punching something. 

Anyways, I am off to bed soon enough.

See ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment