Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What I'm cut out for.

I think the sickness has gotten to me due to the fact I'm not eating very well.

Today I made my lunch! :D Lemon mushroom sandwich with potatoes and asparagus. With a sprinkle of thyme! It tasted yummeh and healthy :D And for dinner, made some salad with potatoes and tomato! I think I can do this healthy eating thing.

Eating fresh veggies without meat (and yes a restraining order on fish as well cause I realised my cholesterol level went berserk because of the seafood. In other words, it's bad D:)

No junk food definitely. So far, I haven't eaten any sort of junk food! So I'm pretty good :D I got myself oats as well! I used to love eating oats. I wonder what happened to that :/ Oh well, I think I'm gonna get an early night tonight.

:D

Teehee.

I finally got myself make up.

But no make up brushes.

Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment