Saturday, March 31, 2012

Have I really grown that old?

After celebrating my 20th birthday on Sunday, I come to realise alot of things. At the moment, I am watching 101 Dalmations and it brings me back so much memories. I used to love Disney as a kid. I really do. And I would always watch all their old animations back then with such glee. It was one of the reasons why I love animations back then. Even if they were childish but did you know, it contained so much moral values that makes one so valuable to watch and learn? They're just not for children. They're for us as well. For humanity, for love, for inspiration.

Winnie the Pooh has always been my favourite animation. It held so much meaning about friendship, love, forgiveness and most importantly, to never give up.

What happened to today's generation's of cartoons? I am still glad there are a handful good ones out there but I wonder, what happened to value of it? Call me old fashioned or dated, but I don't know. Sometimes, it's best to reflect back at the past, and realise what are the good things that we missed out.

I love how when I watch them back again, there's this sudden burst of nostalgic moments where you remember bits and pieces of it. And it brings you much joy to know that you remembered them so well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment