Friday, March 16, 2012

Exhibitions!

Today was rather productive. I went to Alighiero Boetti's exhibition for my research. It turned out to be quite unexpected. It started off with installations where Boetti first started designing using just hardware store objects and anything he could find to make amazing pieces. After that, he started working with Afghanistan people where he seeked help from the women there to produce many pieces of embroidery of the world maps. From then on, he started experimenting with different ideas and methods as well as mediums. I didn't regret going for this exhibition. It simply opened up my mind to many possibilites of pattern making and such.

Here are a few pictures.





I am thinking well, since I am starting to get tumblr again, should I continue with this?



No comments:

Post a Comment