Saturday, March 10, 2012

It's time

It's one am here. I was dancing for a bit haha! Bored as I am, because working all day can be well, annoying. Anyways, I got back my results for my second term projects and I passed them all once again :) And the comments made me even happier! :)

I was seriously upset about my typeface project cause things didn't go too well but I was glad I did it. I pulled it off without backing out at the last minute. That, I was just really proud of.

I have definitely come a long way from being a clueless graphic designer and now, I understand fully on what I could explore with. It makes me so much happier that I'll be able to explore all these possibilites for my degree course. I definitely am dead set for a BA and it makes me happy that people do recognise that as well. I am going to work much harder than ever and do my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment