Sunday, March 4, 2012

Colourful world

Hello there! Umm, well. Yeah. So finally my second project is done and over with. To be honest? This project wasn't particularly that great though everyone seem to like it. I felt like I was being too bogged down with my typefaces and I forgot all about designing my broadsheet. Nevertheless, overall, the crit taught me many things about designing. I'm looking forward to start research on my FMP!

Anyways, yesterday after the crit, the peers and I decided to have some delicious mexican food. We went to Chiquitos where we had the BEST MEXICAN FOOD EVER. I guess when you look hard enough, you'll be able to find some really good restaurants. We ordered like crazy. The boys especially. They had 3 pitchers of cocktails. I had Cosmopolitan and Sex in the beach as well but nope, I didn't get drunk :P The food was good too and gosh, FILLING. I was so full to the brim, I felt my tummy exploding inside.

But that's not it, on the way, we saw M&M's world and immediately, I went inside and bought myself m&m's for NINE QUID :( That's equivalent to RM 45 of M&M's.

SUE ME. But they were so COLOURFUL AND YUMMEH :(


Excuse my fat thighs :) But here are the pictures!










Pop art makes me happy! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment