Sunday, June 3, 2012

Caterina's Birthday


Happy birthday Caterina! 

Yesterday was Caterina's birthday celebration so we went out to this amazing korean restaurant that's located ever so far off London (Zone 5). The arduos journey really was killing but all for good company and good food! It was really worth it :)

I realised I never went to a proper korean restaurant in AGES! I'm just so glad I was able to experience it yesterday thanks to Cata :D


The adorable couple :)


Boony :D


Fely :D


Intermission: it's mouthwatering chicken! SO SHINY.


Beef cooking.


We literally cleaned the dishes :P


But we get new ones after so yay! :D


Intermission: Pretty friends :D Pi KARN! :D


AHHHHH CHOOOOO!






What a great night :D *burp*

Shall go and indulge myself in a good book :).

ta.xx



No comments:

Post a Comment