Saturday, June 2, 2012

Cheers to my 200 post :)

It's my 200th post! :D *throws confetti* Cough anyways. Yesterday was rather slow but fruitful. Went out with little miss Daisy for a stroll around Covent Garden. Along the way we grabbed lunch, rekindled our childhood with Disney and oolala~ we bought some stuffs at London Graphic Center. I bought a sketchbook, post its and some paperclips for my *cough* upcoming project. We went to H&M as well and I thought I could try on some bikinis for my Barcelona trip (SUN TANNING) but unfortunately, they didn't have my size therefore I prolly might go back to H&M to another store to try on some other sizes.

After that went to Magma and bought myself a lovely magazine which I'll post it up later! It's early in the morning at the moment so my head's at a daze.

ps: I'm returning another item today. Woot!

I feel so conned :( I went in to return my skirt, only to realise that they don't do refunds so I exchanged it for a cute looking collar and when I returned and tried it on, it broke. What is this. I might as well have just kept the skirt then. Aish.
ta. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment