Sunday, June 10, 2012

Portobello Market

Sorry for not blogging! I have been spending quality time with myself :) The weather has been cold and windy therefore it was the perfect time for me to catch up on my sleep. Quite a number of times I am aching to go outside and be one with nature but I just couldn't bring myself out from bed. But today I was successful enough to take my camera and go out for an adventure! This time, I went to this amazing market called Portobello market! It's located near Notting Hill Gate tube station and trust me, I thought it was hard to find this market but follow the crowd man and they'll lead you to the market.

The market is amazing! I really can't stress how much I am in love with the market. They sell one of the most beautiful vintage belongings and antiques ever. And they're all original! I am terribly in love with the market and I really do wish I could go back again. I probably will on Tuesday though! It's so exciting being back there again! I would love to see more of the market to be honest :3

Here are some pictures to sum it up!






















There's more pictures on Facebook because there's too many to show! :D 

till I see you again! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment