Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Exhibition review and work out.

I swear today I was on fire! I have never felt so alive before and it feels really good to be doing something instead of well lazing around, which honestly is good as well! But this holiday I promised myself to be more fruitful and productive! In this case, which was visiting exhibitions, working out and writing (yes, I will elaborate more on this later) But right now, I wanna start talking about my day. (snooze!)

Today I went to this amazing exhibition which was based on the very infamous design movement, Bauhaus at the Barbican Centre. It was a brilliant exhibition and inspiring. My lecturer was amazing to planned this trip because it was really worth it. The one thing I love about exhibitions, it's not just you know the work that's there but the progression of a certain design movement. Seeing how Bauhaus has progressed from time to time definitely moved me. What is amazing as well is how back then, people utilised whatever they have for they do not have the advancements of technology of today but instead they were able to push the idea and lead it on till today, we see many designs especially furniture and such based on the principles of Bauhaus- form follows function.

The amazing thing about Bauhaus as well that it is versatile and has many diversity in it ranging from typography to layout designing, shapes, forms, even pottery and functions, furniture, dance, space, embroidery, fashion and even photography (where they were the first few to discover many different sorts of photographic techniques).

In all, it's a must- see exhibition. It's on until August so if you guys are still interested, please click here! 

Aside from that, this holiday; I've been working out a lot more. I know the effects are not overnight but I do want to be healthy again. I worked out twice (going to be three) today! I don't know why but I just felt like I need to do something you know and my first priority is well my health. I haven't been in the pink of health when I started my FMP hence, I do want to exercise on a regular basis. I've been a vegetarian for quite some time and I think it has been quite rewarding :) I don't miss meat that much in fact, well not at all. It's quite surprising but well I can live with it really.

Well this isn't going to be a picture post but either way, I'm still quite happy to blog about something I love. I hope I can keep this exercise routine up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment