Sunday, January 13, 2013

1st week done

I made it through the first week gruelingly. Well I can break down the days but there isn't much except maybe yesterday, today and on Tuesday. As you know, I'm back in college and I am suffering massive holiday ache. But alas, I must work to live on! It's an inevitable truth and life of a designer. What a perpetual routine. I do enjoy working again though the research this term is immense. I'm feeling the stress but I'll get there soon enough.

Anyways, yesterday I met up with my best friend and this surge of nostalgia wept through. My best friend since 13! I really don't know what I'll ever do without her. Looking back, we really had come a long way! I'm not sure how to feel at this point. It sounds putrid I know but I do feel kind of ancient! Well that's a lie, we meet at 2005 but it's been 9 years since we've kept in touch.

Wow.

And to think, another year more: it will be a decade!

That's terrifying.

But it's worth every memory.



To many more years of us! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment