Sunday, January 20, 2013

Regardless

My results for the first term were surprisingly good. I really thought I wasn't going to do well but I am quite pleased with the results. There is definitely room for improvement. I am learning to become a better graphic designer. It's really helping me to shape my thinking towards green thinking and sustainability. So far, it's been getting busy but I'm taking a short break from work to write this out. My brain is currently not working at a fast pace! I need to work more. I spent the day trying to figure out my theme and persona which I have at last. Sort of but it still needs more to work on! Though, I am still currently thinking about how can I appeal to them. 

Anyways, I'm still working on it. 

Need to stay positive and calm!

No pictures for the day sadly but well, there's lots to do. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment