Tuesday, January 8, 2013

UNI again

My last day of my christmas break was well spent at home, lounging around, looking through emails, preparing myself for tomorrow. I'm quite optimistic about tomorrow but I am not trying to heighten up my expectations. I am going to bring out the best in me and strive through the projects. Aside from that, I'm still designing my CV but I will need the help of the print making room to fulfill that bit. I'm going to be printing lots of copies and I intend not to waste my money by computer printing it. It's tough but I think I can manage. I am also trying to relearn all the codes so that I can start building a website.

The time being, I need to start a temporary website.

Anyhoos, NEW YEAR! :D I helped my boyfriend with his resume as well and it looks good. So proud of him. I was quite overwhelmed last year with the lack of structure and it didn't settle well with me. It was rancorous and it left me quite disappointed. The lecturers were amazing and inspiring yet the structure fell short. I do hope it will be better this year.

I don't think I have much pictures to share because I've been spending my time watching my favourite anime: Rurouni Kenshin. It's been AGES and I still fall in love with the anime all over again. It's just such an inspiring animation and the music is great. All this nostalgia! It happened right after I watched Rurouni Kenshin the movie.




I admit this anime is old but I honestly think it's the best I've seen. Okay I admit it's tied between Saiyuki and a few others but it's my childhood :) I am so glad I am able to relieve them all again. I'm such an anime geek.


       


Can you guess these three anime? :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment