Friday, February 3, 2012

Annoyed.

I only have one more thing to print tomorrow and man, this project will be over. I'm sorta gonna miss this project but definitely, it taught me a lot about corporate identity and how companies are build and made. It really isn't all about the logo. It's more of the attitude, the personality of that company that makes one famous. It isn't easy at all. There are many things to consider, many things that should be understood and many things that make up the whole system of the identity and how it works. All I can say is that, it isn't easy. Even at a level like this, I'm already learning stuffs like that. When my friends at Advertising just started about Corporate Identity this year, I'm beginning to learn it at term 2 of my short course foundation. Not bragging or anything but I believe if I actually had given more time to build this identity, it would have been superb. But at such a short notice, I must say I am quite impressed and happy with the outcome. 

It's been a long 8 weeks (yes this project is probably the longest) because during the holidays, I did research for this project and 4 weeks of this was genuinely a strain to the eyes.  I am taking a much needed break before I proceed on with my work.

edit:

I am finally quite complete! The only thing that needs to be done is my Menu and it's going good so far, going good :) I'm gonna take a nice break before I proceed with my menu cover and such so that I can get it ready for tomorrow.

As well some would know, I am going to dye my hair blue :) Well haha, I hope we'll see. 

I'll post some pictures up soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment