Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Slow day

Today was rather busy. I had to go out on an emergency for the sake of my sister to buy some ink for the printer. After that, I had to go to college to collect my portfolio and had some lunch at home. After that, I decided to well, take a break and go out shopping for stuffs. I was almost this close of not buying anything because nothing interested me, until I went in Zara and I saw this lovely mint blazer. It was just so pretty :) Couldn't resist so I had to get it.


:) Well, I haven't been able to update my lookbook but definitely tomorrow, I will update with something :) Though I am not planning to wear this baby anytime soon. This Weds, I'm going out again so maybe I'll get a top to match with this lovely? Or I could always dig out something in my closet. Haha.

See ya :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment