Sunday, February 12, 2012

Realising the fact

Alot of people are discussing over this Adele and Karl Lagerfeld issue, which honestly to me, quite pointless. It's not that I don't care about the news, it's just all this weight concerning issues and such is quite a pain in the ass. Everyone has different sizes. And everyone is different. You can't expect everyone to be all skinny and another to be all fat?

I have my weight issues too. I used to be fat and it affected me deeply cause I knew I wasn't eating healthy. When I went for the army service, I took care of my weight, try to exercise regularly and now? I feel much better about myself. I read a blog entry regarding Xiaxue's take on the story and I have to say, I do agree with most of the things she said. Except, well minus the f-bombs that is.

I am to say, Karl Lagerfeld was merely stating the obvious but of course he did it in a crude and straight forward sort of manner. But he respected her still which doesn't mean he insulted her. Perhaps the words were too harsh and straight forward but it doesn't mean he was being disrespectful. I mean, there are times people call me fat but I don't call them names back or make them pay and eat their words. Cause well they are merely stating a fact.

I think sometimes people are very self conscious about what others had to say. They can't accept the truth because they do know it is true but they just can't accept it themselves therefore, putting the blame on others for the wrong doings. Sometimes, there are truths where you have to learn to accept it and either embrace it and be yourself, be who you are and never let anyone down or for that matter, use that truth as a reminder and work hard for it. Work hard for not a slimmer looking body but a healthier body, a healthier lifestyle.

And who says people with make up are sluts, whores and such other filthy words which I shall not speak?



This woman is Michelle Phan and she is beautiful even on the inside. She does the best make up tutorials and giving really nifty tips about how to improve your skin and such. She's not vain but she nurtures and takes good care of her skin because it IS important to have healthier looking skin. Like any other girl, she was a normal teenager and her only goal in life was to teach women all around the world how to be beautiful and to take good care of your face, skin and what not. Cause she believes in one thing: everyone is beautiful in their own way. And it's true :)

She's definitely my inspiration.

And of course I have beautiful friends :)














oh yeah, btw :)



Just a thought. Coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment